Simplecom CM305 Ultra HD 5 Way HDMI Switch 5 IN 1 OUT Splitter 4K@60Hz
CM305 is a 5 Way mini HDMI switch that can expand the HDMI input of your HDTV, which can connect more HDMI compatible devices for seamless transitions. Easy plug & play operation, simply connect the HDMI input sources to the HDMI inputs on switch and the HDMI output port to HDTV.
It will automatically switch to the newly switched on input, or if there is only one active input left. If there are multiple active inputs, you can select the input by press the select button on the switch or use the remote control.
Infrared Receiver and Remote Control
The included infrared receiver and remote control allows the switch to be controlled from a distance. Easily switch between HD devices without having to get up from your seat.
Powered from Connected HDMI Devices
No external power is required to make this switch work, as long as the connected HDMI devices supply sufficient power to the switch.
- Support 5 HDMI input devices to share one Screen
- 5 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- Supported Video Resolutions up to 4K@60Hz*
- Supports 12 bit deep colour per channel
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions
- Supports bandwidth up to 18Gpbs
- Supports Auto Switching to active input source port
- Plug-and-Play, No external power required for standard HDMI devices
- HDMI version support: HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0
- HDCP version support: HDCP1.4, HDCP 2.0
- HDMI Input Ports: 5
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Support Video Format: 4K (3840X2160) @ 60Hz / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 480p / 576i / 480i / 3D Video
- Support Video Color: 12 bit Deep Color Per Channel
- HDR support: HDR10
- Support Audio Format: DTS-HD, Dolby-TrueHD, PCM, LPCM
- Power Input: MicroUSB 5V (No external power required for standard HDMI devices)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH(no condensation)
- Dimension: 82x58x19(mm)
- 1x 5 Way HDMI Switch
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x USB Power cable
- 1x HDMI Cable 0.5M
- *For 4K@60Hz signal, 18Gbps HDMI cable is required, input and output cable length are limited to 2M
- Apple TV and some online streaming box keeps its HDMI port active even in the sleep state. Hence, auto-switching may not work with them. Manual switching can still be used in this scenario.
- Devices that require HDCP 2.2 or higher may be incompatible